If you are thinking about fillers, you may be searching for an injector for Restylane near me. Dermal fillers are a great way to treat wrinkles and lines but with so many on the market it can be hard to know which one is right for you. So, is Restylane near me the right choice?
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injections that fight wrinkles, folds, and signs of aging. They can also be used to enhance the lips, contour the jawline, and restore lost volume in different areas of the body. Dermal fillers can:
- Smooth fine lines around the cheeks, eyes, nose, and mouth
- Plump and define lips
- Refresh the face, neck, and hands
- Reduce sings of acne scars
- Restore lost volume in the cheeks, temples, and under eye area
- Contour the face
- Improve the appearance of nose bumps
Restylane Dermal Fillers
Restylane is a premier brand of dermal fillers. These fillers are FDA approved and made primarily from hyaluronic acid. These fillers can add extra fullness and volume. Additionally, it enhances the body’s hyaluronic acid production. These fillers target medium to severe wrinkles and are commonly used to treat nasolabial folds or smile lines, marionette lines, and lines around the mouth. It has a 95% satisfaction rate and can last a year.
Fillers for Your Needs
Restylane comes in several formulations. Each one is different and treats specific skin concerns. These include:
- The original Restylane targets nasolabial folds and can plump lips.
- Restylane-L. same as Restylane but contains lidocaine to numb pain and discomfort.
- Defyne. Focuses on the lower face. Significantly improves wrinkles and can augment the chin.
- Refyne. Targets laugh lines. Includes the proprietary XpresHAn Technology that gives natural, soft results that move with your face.
- Lyft. Reduced wrinkles on the backs of the hands.
- Silk. Targets wrinkles around the lips and adds volume to the lips.
- Kysse. Adds volume to the lips with XpresHAn technology.
Best Restylane Near Me
If you are interested in exploring dermal fillers, Restylane is a great choice. To find out if its right for you, please contact Cronin Dermatology.