Hair loss. We all deal with it, some more than others. It is, however, universally common. In fact, 80% of men and over 50% of women will experience pattern baldness by the time they are 80. There are many reasons why people lose their hair, and just as many treatments for it. Keep reading to learn more about one such treatment – Nutrafol.
What is Nutrafol?
Nutrafol is an over the counter supplement that is said to relieve mild or moderate hair loss due to stress, genetics, and age. If you want to find a more natural approach Nutrafol is a good choice for you. It can also help target the root cause of your hair loss! Made by Neutraceutical Wellness out of New York, Nutrafol is made with 100% drug-free products.
Want to know what they make it with? Check out the ingredients below!
Nutrafol includes the following ingredients:
- Curcumin (decreases DHT, a primary factor in hormonal hair loss)
- Indian Ginseng, or ashwaganda (helps strengthen hair and scalp barrier)
- Saw Palmetto(found in palm and rice bran oil) and tocopherol (Vitamin E) complexes
- Piperine (alkaloid found in black pepper)
- Collagen (helps maintain healthy levels of hair hydration)
- Resveratrol (powerful antioxidant found in grape juice and wine)
- Kelp (contains Vitamins A and E, as well as omega-3 fatty acids)
- Horsetail (contains silicon that improves quality and strength of hair)
All of these ingredients are found naturally, giving you a safe product to use. Their products have been clinically studied and are even recommended by holistic doctors. Additionally, Nutrafol offers four supplements: Women, Men, Postpartum, and Women’s Balance, which are designed for peri- and postmenopausal women. They truly offer an option for everyone!
But remember: Nutrafol is only recommended for those with mild to moderate hair loss. If you have severe or extreme hair loss, you will need to try something else.
Nutrafol Hair Loss Treatments
Cronin Dermatology is a proud retailer of Nutrafol products. We are a world-class cosmetic, surgical, and laser dermatologist in Maryland. Dr Cronin has a reputation for treating every patient like family. We can help you find ways to combat hair loss and even restore your hair growth! Contact us today to schedule your visit and to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!